In order to relieve the darkness around the eyes, there are various methods you can use to minimize the appearance of them.
- Using powerful peptides such as Enza Essential's Eyebright Anti-Puffiness Gelee will cool and sooth the appearance of puffy bags while increasing cell turnover, leaving you with a brighter, more youthful appearance.
- Dermal Fillers can be used in order to plump the area around and under your eyes which reduces the intensity of shadowing.
- Because allergies are the number one cause of dark circles, it is important that you have identified what you are allergic to and have proper allergy medication to minimize any potential reactions.
- Wearing sunscreen, particularly an SPF 30 or greater, will help to minimize unprotected sun exposure and the effects of aging from the sun.
- Applying ice packs or cucumbers directly on the dark circles at nighttime will sooth and minimize the dark circles caused by puffiness.
- Lastly, the Pelleve Wrinkle Reduction System is a treatment that will help to tighten and brighten your face while also increasing collagen production that will work against the skin's natural aging process.
Although there is no way to completely prevent dark circles from appearing, there are multiple ways to reduce the shadowing that occurs. By using the methods listed above, you can successfully mask those embarrassing signs of aging, lack of sleep and stress before anyone has time to notice them.